Sometime you need to add not only texts, image but also tables. In this tutorial , we will provide you simple steps by step tutorial , easy to follow to create Tables with RVSiteBuilder
Okay, Let’s get in to it, shall we?
To work with tables in your site, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click the ‘RVSiteBuilder’ icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. From the ‘Edit existing site’ drop down, select the site you wish to edit.
3. Click the ‘Edit’ button to load the site.
4. Click the ‘STEP 5’ icon.
5. Click the ‘WYSWYG’ icon for the page you wish to add a table to.
6. To add a table, position your cursor where you want the table to go.
7 Click the ‘Tables’ icon in the toolbar.
8. Define your table by deciding the number of rows and columns it will have, its size, colours, headers etc.
Note: A preview of your table is shown as you make your changes.
9. Click ‘Insert’ to add your table to your web page.
10. To add content, click inside the cell and add text, images etc.
11. Right click in a cell and select ‘Table Properties’ to amend individual cells, rows or columns.
12. Click the ‘Save’ button when you have completed your changes.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
13. Click ‘STEP 7’
14. Select the correct domain and click ‘Publish’
That’s it. Quite simple right?
We hope this steps by step tutorial to create Tables with RVSiteBuilder usefull for you.
Don’t forget to check out our hosting package.