Logo is your unique identity for your business. In this tutorial, we will provide you informations and guide on how to add your logo to your website using RSVSiteBuilder.
So, let’s get started! Shall we?
To add your logo to your website using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the ‘RVSiteBuilder’ icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. Select the site you wish to edit from the ‘Edit Existing Site’ drop down.
3. Click the ‘Edit’ button.
4. Click the ‘Step 1’ icon.
5 Uncheck the ‘No Logo’ box.
6. Click ‘Browse’ to locate your logo on your hard drive.
7. Click the ‘Upload Logo’ button.
8. Click ‘Save’ to save your changes.
9. Click ‘Preview’ to view your website with your logo inserted.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
10. Click ‘STEP 7’
11. Select the correct domain and click ‘Publish’
That’s it. You have added your logo to your website successfully to your website using RSVSiteBuilder. Congratulation.
We hope this tutorial about adding logo to your website using RSVSiteBuilder helpful for you.